Sunday, March 29, 2009

Scheduling

So for my own use here is our plan

April 17- May 2 we'll be in Italy

First we're going to rome for a week, then to tuscany (florence etc), then back to rome

We decided to skip venice, it's too complicated for this trip

Then to germany for a week

Then back to chicago may 11

Then I go to Alex and Ella's wedding June 4, back june 9 to portland, meet dan and nolan in portland

fly from portland to CA to my parents for two weeks with nolan while dan plays in vegas

Then nolan and I go to vegas for 5 days or so to see dan/friends/hang out in vegas

Then back to chicago!

Last month I won a tournament and last night I was third in one
So poker is going great for me
I'm a huge stack in a huge tournament online right now so if I manage to win this one that's a ton of dinners at that yummy peruvian place in cologne for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home